Graffiti Warehouse House Rules
NOTE – all exterior entrances and hallways are monitored by video 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No Smoking or open flames in building.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the warehouse.
- All children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members – no more than you and 3 guests in the building at a time unless the building manager is notified.
- Member events- more than 9 guests per member in the building at a time require notification and permission from the building manager – this will be considered an event and 5 days notice via email is required for such events.
- Taking photos / videos on the roof or the fire escapes is not allowed.
- Hanging, swinging, or suspending your body or someone else’s body from the ceiling beams is not allowed.
- Make sure doors are properly locked.
- Make sure all studio lights and hall lights are turned off when not is use.
- Make sure all windows are properly closed.
- Make sure all sinks and toilets are not running water when leaving any studio.
- All Graffiti Warehouse members and guests shall treat other members and guests with professional dignity and non-obtrusive demeanor.
- Music will not be played so loud it bothers other members or guests. Please turn down any excessively loud music if asked to.
- No members and no guests shall hang outside from any of the windows in the warehouse. If you are caught doing so, you will be immediately asked to leave. If any photos of such show up that were taking after June 21, 2011, you will not be invited back into the warehouse and/or your membership may be revoked.
- Do not misuse furniture in common areas. Treat the furniture gently and leave the furniture as you find it.
- Only members and paying guests are allowed to bring cameras into the building. Anyone who brings a camera into the warehouse or uses a camera in the warehouse needs to pay $25/hr. If they are with a member all the time, they can pay a discounted rate of $15/hr.
** Hourly Photographers / Videographers:
In addition to the House Rules listed above, please note the rules listed below.
A. Allocated hourly times are inclusive of time for setting up and tearing down.
For example: 7pm to 9pm means you can start at 7pm and must be finished shooting and torn down and out of the warehouse by 9pm. If you are late arriving, and there is no one available to stay later to let you out of the warehouse beyond your scheduled time, you must leave by your scheduled hour. Please plan accordingly.
B. Make sure you are aware ahead of time if your guest will be bringing another person(s) such as an escort, MUA, or friend. This may change your hourly rate.