Read all street / parking signs carefully!
Free Street Parking is located around:
E. 21st St. & N. Charles St.
E. 21st St. & St. Paul St.
W. 19th 1/2 St. & N. Howard St. (this is the alley next to the paid parking lot)
If you park in the Paid Parking Lot off of Howard St:
– Double check date, time, and amount when you get a ticket from the parking meter.
– Too many cars have been towed. We suspect that the meter is faulty or the towing company is cheating.
– It seems that one of the errors with the meter is that the max. button doesn’t work too well. People press the max. button, but they are not charged the full/max. amount of $8.00.
– If you want to stay the whole day, keep pressing the max. button until you are charged the day rate of $8.00
– If you can, take a photo of your ticket after it is placed in your dashboard for double security.